March 20, 2020
As the world faces a truly unprecedented situation, Riggs Machine & Fabricating is taking proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our valued employees, customers and community. We continue to closely monitor the latest reports and recommendations from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The health and safety of our employees and customers are our top priority. Riggs Machine & Fabricating has implemented practices to assist in protecting our employees and community.
- Employees have been updated on preventative practices and preparedness plans recommended by the CDC. We have requested employees follow these guidelines for proper personal safety.
- We are following the government’s direction to practice social distancing.
- Employees are asked to stay home if they feel ill.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectants are being provided throughout our work areas.
- Comprehensive cleaning and sanitizing protocols are in place for our facilities, including high traffic areas being frequently disinfected and cleaned.
- Customer and supplier visits on-site to Riggs Machine & Fabricating are limited. Drivers picking up material or making delivers have limited access into our facilities and exposure to our employees.
We remain committed and confident that during these tough times, we can continue to deliver the quality, dependable service to our customers across our community in a timely, efficient, and safe manner.
Thank you for your partnership and should you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 606-324-0090.
Bert Riggs, President
Riggs Machine & Fabricating – Serving industry in KY, OH and WV for over 45 years!